Shall have the gain composition and milling degree as follows:
Grain composition comprising of :
- whole kernels by not less than 60.0 %;
- brokens having length as from 5.0 parts but not reaching 8.0 parts by not more than 4.5%; of this quantity there may be not more than 0.5% brokens having the length not reaching 5.0 parts and not passing through sieve No. 7 and not more than 0.1% small white brokens C1;
- the remainder shall be Head rice having length as from 8.0 parts onward.
Rice and matters that may be present :
- yellow kernels not exceeding 0.2%;
- chalky kernels not exceeding 6.0%;
- damaged kernels not exceeding 0.25%;
- white glutinous rice not exceeding 1.5%;
- paddy not exceeding 7 grains per 1 kilogram of rice;
- underdeveloped kernels, immature kernels, other seed and foreign matter either singly or combined not exceeding 0.2%.
Milling degree:Extra well milled
Notification of the Ministry of Commerce
Re: Prescribing Thai Hom Mali Rice as a standardized commodity and the standards of Thai Hom Mali Rice, B.E. 2549 (2006), dated 29 September B.E. 2549 (2006)